Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cover your Kids' Eyes...

I gave this week's column the title "Still Clueless After All these Years," knowing that I was lobbing a fat slow one over the middle of the plate for readers less than thrilled about my take on life. Sure enough, here was one of the online comments: "I must say that BEFORE I read his comment, it made me laugh out loud to see the photo of Golden, under which are the words "Still Clueless After All These Years"."
Yeah. Well, I am clueless after all these years a the charge so many seem to have about the human body. Or at least enough people to shape the social norm.
I asked the question in the column not to be a smartass, but because I honestly want to know straight-up why a naked man walking around Ashland is such a huge deal.
Do you know?

No comments: